HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Hospital Management System is designed for multiplicity hospitals, to cover a wide range of hospital administration and management processes. It is an integrated end-to-end Hospital Management System that provides relevant information across the hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, hospital administration and critical financial accounting, in a seamless flow.
Hospital Management System is powerful, flexible, and easy to use and is designed and developed to deliver real conceivable benefits to hospitals.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
Healthcare Management System (HMS) will provide ease and comfort to you and your staffs daily routine task. Common problems listed below will be reduced in no time;
- Slow admission process
- Immediate data retrieval problem
- Storage problem
- Slow or delayed data updates
- No security – records can be ruined, burned or stolen anytime
- Error-prone due to manual calculations
- Tedious preparation of billing and report
- Recording information about the Patients that come.
- Generating Bills
- Recording information related to diagnosis given to Patients.
- Keeping record of the Immunization provided to children/parents.
- Keeping information about various diseases and medicines available to cure them,
Increased Staff Productivity
HMS systemized information distribution will able each members to retrieve medical records fast and relevant. This in return leads to quick attention in serving your patient needs.
Better Data Handling
All information will be stored in a database for centralization. Security features are applied to protect data from theft and malware attack. User-restrictions will also be applied, only information relevant to a staff shall be displayed.
Monitor Anytime Anywhere
Being an online application – HMS can be accessed literally anytime anywhere provided you have an access to the internet. It’s “Responsive” capability makes it even advanced as you will be able to access the interface using tablets and smart phones. Making “people-on-the-go” like you still part of the loop.